Friday, January 18, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME.....

I can't believe that it has been a full year since:

- I first jumped w/ surprise lighting a HotHead torch w/ a striker...

- the first time I stuck a cold black rod of glass in front of that flame & had glass fly (not the last time, either! LOL!)...

- the first time I actually made a little black bead...

- the first time a bead broke in half while I was making it & I tried picking up the fallen half w/ my fingers (DEFINITELY the LAST time for that one!)...

- which would make that the first (of MANY) burns. :o)

What an exciting year this has been!

I hope there are many MANY more firsts (& more anniversaries!) to come!! :o)

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails