Monday, April 21, 2008

New Etsy Street Team...

I’m a proud member of the new Etsy street team, LEST (Lampwork,Etc Etsy Street Team) which is made up of some seriously talented glass artists from the Lampwork Etc. online forum.

As a team of Lampwork Artists, we plan to work together to increase our visibility and to share knowledge about different marketing ideas that relate to selling on Etsy. We'll have group sales (that I'll announce here in my blog as well as in my Etsy store announcement, etc...) & promotions... we'll be opening an Etsy LEST group store SOON where we'll sell beads & such for fundraisers to various causes like Beads of Courage .....& we even have a LEST group BLOG! (Now I just have to come up w/ something clever & glass related to talk about!)

To find my fellow LEST artists & a multitude of fabulous handmade lampwork beads, jewelry & other glass items...search on Etsy for “LEST” in titles & tags.

Here is our gallery of LEST artists' Etsy shops
& our new LEST blog

Come check us out!!

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails