Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BEAUTIFUL HEART...

I made this heart last night... I just love it. I pulled it out of the kiln this morning, cleaned it immediately, put in on a cable choker & wore it all day. :o) I'm not so sure if I'll give this one up... good thing I can make more, right? If I do put it up in my Etsy shop, I need to retake the pictures... the background of these is too blue... I didn't use my photo tent today, instead just took it outside w/ the glossy/gradient background (that Loriola made & posted for our use, thank you Lori!) & took quick pictures of it so I could show it off tonight. It was such a beautiful day, bright blue sky, that's what you're seeing reflected in the background... I couldn't photoshop the blue out w/out killing the bead colors. I'm thilled w/ the raku colors in this one! THAT doesn't happen everyday for me!

2 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Lorin said...

FreakinTastic!

Julie said...

Thank you, Lorin!

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails