Sunday, October 12, 2008

NEW WEBSITE IS UP....

The new site is up.... check it out & let me know what you think about it. I needed to simplify the whole thing a little bit so I could update it myself. It had been about 10 months since my original site had been updated because I couldn't update the Flash sections, which were mainly images, the most important to keep current... I've changed my style just a tad. ;o)

Till next time...

~ Julie

3 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Sabrielle said...

Julie,

It's looking great. I received the first bead and it is totally gorgeous. Thank you very much.

Jen

Julie said...

Thank you ,Jen!! I'm so glad you like the first bead... can't wait till FABULOUS PENDANT shows up!! :o)

~ Julie

Melissa Villadiego said...

Gorgeous Julie! I love how clean and simple it looks. BTW... tag, your it! Check out my blog, for info. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails