Wednesday, January 7, 2009

NEW LENTILS...

I'm REALLY loving these...


I'm busy working on taking photos... trying to decide if I'm going to try to list some pieces on Etsy or start building stock for some upcoming shows. I've had several people online contact me...wondering how or where they can buy from me... kind of tough to do when I don't have anything for sale out there, isn't it?

I saw a really nicely put-together site the other day... Sorta Flowering Designs, as far as online selling goes. They have catagories upon catagories of really cool bead styles that they make & sell on their website, as well as items they sell on eBay & in their Etsy shop, too! They also have really awesome single bead style tutorials for sale in their Etsy shop... check them out. Talk about having it together!! :o) That's what I want to do when I grow up. :wink: Maybe it's because they're a couple, working as a team... that would help, I think.

I can figure out how to do it all... it just takes some good time-coordination. :o)

Time to come up w/ a plan...

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails