Saturday, August 8, 2009

NEW PIECES TO SHOW OFF...

I haven't posted any pictures of my new work to my blog in a while...

I've been busy getting pieces made for the gallery (they wanted a bunch of jewelry, so I happily obliged) & took a few minutes to get some quick shots of a few beads before putting things together... then realized later that I delivered the jewelry & didn't take any pictures of finished pieces!!! ARG! I had Steve, the gallery owner, take a few pictures for me, but he's got a darned Mac & I have a PC & our eMails don't like eachother much. :o) So I swiped a picture off of his blog that he posted today & am waiting to get some images that I can actually open! :o)

Actually... let's start w/ some of the utensils that I made for the gallery...

(oh....what a tease!!)

...this is a bunch of handles just after I got them out of the kiln...

Here's a different style...

Soaking, so I can get them off of the mandrels...

I made 6 different utensil handle styles for each set of salad servers, bottle openers, wine stoppers, appetizer sets, cheese knives & pens to match...






How about a wine stopper...


Pretty cool, huh?? I sure like them & they've done well @ the gallery. I've sold all but 2 salad serving sets (fabulous, huh??) & am working on making a few more of each style, at the same time, getting ready for the next bead show (Bead Fest Philadelphia)

...that's good for now... I'll show you some jewelry & such next...

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails