Saturday, August 8, 2009

NOW FOR THE BEADS (& SUCH).....

Okay... sorry for that little tease in the last post...

...now for some beads (& such), hope you like them...

This is completely new for me... I absolutely, completely love it & made a bunch more in various designs for the gallery... all hung from hand-dyed silk ribbons from Heidi of JamnGlass...
Here are some new birdhouses... they seem to be getting LONGER... the ones in my hand show my first one & a newer longer one... plus you can see the scale of them compared to my hand.......these ones are unfinished...waiting to have some small beads & findings added & then to wire-wrap a loop on top...
& these are "just beads" right now...I usually make them into pendants before selling them,... but maybe I'll just sell them as "just beads" :o)
Hearts, anyone?
I love love LOVE this one...
Here are a few new kaleidoscopes.... the first one is a new style where the beads are inside the end of the scope, so you have to turn it to get some interaction... really cute...
I have some new vessels & pieces/parts to show you, too... I'll save those for later.

Later...

Julie

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails