Saturday, September 18, 2010

ART BEAD SCENE INTERVIEW...

Just thought I'd post a link to an interview I did w/ Erin Prais-Hintz of the Art Bead Scene blog. It was fun to do. I met Heather Powers & Erin @ Bead & Button this summer, Heather mentioned an interest in doing an artist interview w/ me for the Art Bead Scene blog. Erin sent me the questions & did some super fine editing (because you know how I tend to ramble on & on! LOL!) & they posted it earlier this week. Great job, Erin! THANK YOU!!

 http://artbeadscene.blogspot.com/2010/09/opportunities-knocking-credit-river-art.html

1 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Pretty Things said...

Much deserved! And I'm still a happy camper about my acorns! My seven-year old tried to make off with them, though -- had to stop that from happening! Every fall we've walked around the neighborhood and filled a vase with acorns, but he can't have these!

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails