Saturday, September 11, 2010

BEAD FEST TEXAS...

Have I mentioned that I've decided to do Bead Fest Texas?? Booth 423, come find me! Should be a great show!! Here's a coupon for 20% off any 1 item @ my booth, I'll have an ad in the program worth 10% off any 1 item, too. You can use both coupons, but only 1 per item.
I'll tease you a bit w/ what I might be bringing..... ACORNS, of course... & etched copper leaves & washers

And handmade findings, like my twig & other changeable findings
changeable bead pendant

this was my Bead & Button tease, but these are representative of some of my pieces...

I'll have beautiful hand dyed ribbons & both sterling & Vintaj brass chains (that go perfectly w/ my acorns!)

& plenty more. 

Hope to see you there!! 

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails