Saturday, January 22, 2011

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY TO ME....

I realized a few days ago that my 4 year lampworking anniversary had passed on the 18th! I still totally remember that first day in class w/ Connie... I couldn't wait to light my little HotHead torch & get melting glass! I had an idea that I was jumping into something that was going to become trouble, it excited me so much. I was right, it changed my life!

It's been such an awesome year. So many wonderful & exciting things have happened... my feature article in BEADWORK Magazine is definitely @ the top of that list.

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next...

Till then...

~ Julie

4 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Jen Judd said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Here's to many more years of awesome torching!!

Julie said...

Thanks, Jen!!

TesoriTrovati said...

Congratulations Julie! I can't believe that it is only four years... you have a seasoned look and style to your beads and jewelry that belies the fact that you are so new at this game! I love your work, and I am so excited to see what is next for you!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Julie said...

Thanks so much, Erin! What a wonderful compliment.

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails