Registration for the show, classes & challenge will begin this coming Saturday, January 15th. The Challenge Bead will be unveiled on their website on the 15th as well, so you're getting a sneak peek!
There will be 25 beads available to purchase for the challenge, with delivery in early February. If you simply want to purchase a challenge bead for your collection, there will be an additional limited number of beads available for purchase @ the same reduced rate, just choose this option when ordering w/out the obligation to participate in the challenge. Between now & the show @ the end of March, these heart beads will ONLY be available for purchase through the AGBS website.
HOW DOES THE ART GLASS AND BEAD CHALLENGE WORK?
- Purchase the Challenge Bead from the Madison Art Glass & Bead Show Website (at a discounted rate!).
- If you accept the Art Glass and Bead Challenge, you will create a wearable piece of artwork using the Challenge Bead and any other materials of your choice.
- All entries need to be received on or before Friday, March 25th, 2011, the eve of the show. (Participants do not have to attend the show to be eligible.)
- Your entry will be displayed and judged by your peers and participating vendors on Saturday during the show.
- Winners will be announced on Sunday. There will be 2 winners... POPULAR VOTE (peers) & HONORABLE MENTION (vendors)
- See AGBS website for complete info & rules.