Wednesday, January 12, 2011

THIS WEEK'S BOOTY....

I love taking pictures like this.... beads soaking in water. :o)

This is what I've been up to the last few days.... making hearts, hearts & more hearts. See the big beautiful round bead (marble w/ a hole, actually! LOL!) up there around 10 o'clock? Love it... took me too long to make & it's cracked. :o( Hate it when that happens. The rest is FABULOUS, though.

7 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Jane Perala said...

I love your beads Julie!

Julie said...

Thank you, Jane!

Daniela Ellenberger said...

I love your beads too!!!
Daniela

Jen Judd said...

Gorgeous! I may need a Valentine treat for myself. :) Hope you're having a wonderfully productive winter!

Loris Glassworks said...

Love your work! Cheers!
Lori

Clayworks by Lisa Boucher said...

Your work is so beautiful and unique. Amazing colors and detail. Thanks for the eye candy!

Julie said...

Thanks, all!

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails