Saturday, May 14, 2011

COMING UP NEXT WEEKEND...

I'm getting ready for the Bead & Button Show that's coming up rather quickly (June 10-12)... but next on my agenda is Art-a-Whirl next weekend!!

May 20th-22nd, Friday-Sunday
Northeast Minneapolis Art-a-Whirl Open Studio & Gallery Tour. Over 500 artists open their studios & galleries to the public for the largest tour in the US! 

I will be showcasing my work as well as demonstrating glass beadmaking along with my local ISGB chapter, Star of the North Glassworkers, at:

FOCI / Minnesota Center for Glass Arts (click link for more info)
Glassblowing demonstrations all weekend, FOOD, live music & entertainment & an open gallery full of new glass art from a variety of local glass artists. 


2010 E. Hennepin Ave. 
Building #10
Minneapolis, MN 55413
(watch for sign on right, turn in @ sign & drive all the way behind the buildings on your left...FOCI is on the back side of the building)

Friday: 5-10pm
Saturday: noon-8pm
Sunday: noon-5pm

There will be nonstop glass beadmaking demos from the group.
   I will demo, tentatively:
      Friday: 5:15, 7:15, 9:00
      Saturday: 1:15, 2:45, 4:45, 6:45, 7:45
      Sunday: 1:15, 2:45, 4:15
I hope you will stop by to see me in action!

Here's a coupon for 20% off any ONE item at Art-a-Whirl. 
Hope to see you there!!


0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails