Monday, June 6, 2011

THE BEAD & BUTTON SHOW...

...it's coming up quickly!! I'm ready, are you?
Heart beads, heart beads & more heart beads....
European-Style Charm Beads & bigger beads, perfect for necklaces 
& my new Duel-Length Stacking Charm-Bead Necklaces (bracelets, too!)
Plenty of cute earrings & jewelry
Glass & Copper Acorns (& acorns & more acorns!!)
Even a new size....MICRO...so cute!
Etched & enameled copper oak leaves & my sterling silver twig changeable bead holders, too! So much more!

Hope you'll stop by to check everything out.... booth 1136!

Here's a coupon for you, too... for 20% off one item at my booth....
& Click here for coupon for $2 off admission &/or Sunday's 2 for $10 special   

3 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Daniela Ellenberger said...

Julie, all these beads are beautiful. I wish i could come to the show, but no holidays at the moment and to far away.
Greetings
Daniela

Unknown said...

Good luck, Julie! I hope you sell out so you have nothing to pack other than displays when you go home!!!

Julie said...

Thank you!!!

Wouldn't that be nice, Kelley?? :o)

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails