Thursday, June 30, 2011

KALEIDOSCOPES....

I've been having fun making kaleidoscopes the past few months & I'm getting pictures ready for listing them on Etsy. Just finished these pictures...... I thought this was a pretty cool looking kaleidoscope & these pictures really  made me fall for it all over again.

Am I allowed to tell you that I messed up when I was making it.... notice that the dots are a different color than the scrollwork? I grabbed the wrong glass... they looked the same in stringer form, for some reason, but obviously they're different. I really like it, though...... a true one-of-a-kind collectors item, I'm sure. :o)

Check it out. (click on images to enlarge)
.....it'll be listed on Etsy tomorrow.

Till then.....

3 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Therese's Treasures said...

Beautiful!!!!
Therese

Holly said...

Oh wow....these are *stunning*!!

Pretty Things said...

Your talent NEVER ceases to amaze me.

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails