Friday, July 15, 2011

SUMMER...

I hope this post finds you enjoying your summer.

After getting beyond the Bead & Button Show, I've spent the past month listing lots of acorns, hearts, keys & beads in my Etsy shop. I've just finished posting the last of my copper & glass acorns until the fall.
I'm spending the rest of my summer getting my studio ready for teaching & doing a little bit of vacationing before the kids go back to school! This next week, however, I'm going to be busy preparing for a big 50th birthday bash for my sweet hubby! Fifty... hard to believe. :o) It's going to be fun...

Till next time...




3 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Millie said...

I think I'm going shopping...I love this acorn!

Pretty Things said...

I just love your work! I hope you can do the BSBP this time -- and Happy 50th to the hubby!

Sabrina said...

Wow, I love your work, I just looked around who is also at the BSBP ;) I am already looking forward to see what you will do with your Bead soup;)

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails