Friday, August 19, 2011

BEAD SOUP PARTY IS ON.....

I decided to join in on Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party again this fall & was partnered up w/ a very talented Lesley Watt of the UK!! Lesley is a jewelry designer who loves to work w/ great lampwork bead artists.... check out a few of her pieces below...
She has a great organic style about her designs that I really enjoy & I'm really hoping that she's going to be completely tickled w/ what I sent for her to work w/!!

Check out her blog: The Gossiping Goddess 
     & her Etsy shop, too.

As for what I've sent..... here's a little tease for you, Lesley.....
..................hope you like it! :o)

And a huge THANK YOU to Lori Anderson for taking on another ever popular Bead Soup Party... over 300 participants this time around... unreal! We all appreciate what you put into the party.... you're an awesome hostess!! Thank you!! ♥

Till next time....

2 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Therese's Treasures said...

You have a wonderful partner, Lesley, has a great personality and very talented. I can not wait to see what the two of you talented people come up with, I just know it will be fantastic.
Lori Anderson is an amazing person and has done a superb job at matching everyone up!
Therese

Lesley said...

Oh, I'm so itching to get my hands in this - I know i'm gonna love it whatever it is! Therese, you've made me blush - thank you for those kind words, I'll certainly do my best.

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails