Tuesday, June 17, 2008

POSTER, T-SHIRTS, WEDDING CAKES...

I received my poster from CafePress yesterday...it's fantastic, if I may say so myself. :o) I already have it hanging in my studio, w/ pretty silver upholstery tacks, LOL, it should be framed, though. :o)

I might offer it in a CafePress shop...someday...when I'm famous & someone wants a picture of my bead on their wall. :o) I actually ordered a mini poster (11"x17") for my DH's cubicle @ work. (he asked for one!)

Speaking of CafePress...I made myself a t-shirt... can't wait to get it. If it's as awesome as I think it will be, I'll offer it up in my CafePress shop, too. No, I don't have a CafePress shop yet... well, I do... http://www.cafepress.com/crag ...but I just got it, nothing to put in it yet... think I'll upgrade to a Premium shop so I can do more designs.... a basic shop can only be one design on all of the different items. This could be fun. :o)

Anyway... this is what's on my T-shirt...

I added the flames to the outlined font in Photoshop... I liked the white outline on the black tee (w/out the white fill), but didn't think they looked like complete letters from afar... so I sloppily (on purpose) filled them in w/ the white. Now I need to redo it for a white shirt...don't know if it'll have black fill or what. Any suggestions?? This is fun. LOL.

I'm supposed to be working on a wedding cake. :o)

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails