Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A HEARTFELT REQUEST....

Just a quickie request for you, if you will...

...okay... I'm lying... you know I don't do "quick"...I explain, w/ many many words, LOL.... but this is important, so read on, please. :o)

I have a wonderful little sister who is struggling to pull herself up after a nasty divorce from a really unstable guy. She has 4 kids & ALOT on her plate. I'm so proud of her for being strong enough to get out of her marriage, but the ex hasn't made this easy for her, to say the least. It's been a really rough year.

Anyway... my wonderful brother knew that I blogged & had a website, so he asked me if I was willing to do something that would maybe generate a little bit of money every month to help her out. I already had the following account set up, just hadn't started using it yet, so of course I said YES!

Here's where YOU come in....

Do you buy from Amazon.com?? I buy ALOT from them, I love the site! (I have an Amazon PRIME account, free 2-day shipping... LOVE IT!)

See the AMAZON.com search box & the book recommendations on the right side of my blog, a little ways down??

Do me a favor... make this blog a "go to stop" before you head to Amazon to search for anything. What happens, is that for each purchase that is made by someone coming through any of the Amazon links on my blog (or the recommended books section on my website's RESOURCES page), I get a very very small amount of $$...I think it's actually Amazon credit. You don't have to purchase any of the recommended books... just click on any of the links or use the search box on this blog to get you to the site & just go from there. This doesn't cost you anything... other than whatever you purchase on Amazon, that is. Prices will be exactly the same, whether you go from here or go directly to their site.

So... each month, if there are any purchases made through linking from this blog, there will be a small amount of $$ (or credit, not sure about that one!) in my account. I'm going to give my little sister 100% of anything that comes my way... 100%. It might not be much each month... but it might be enough for her to purchase an essential item or two from Amazon. Any little thing will certainly help.

Pretty cool, huh?? I'd really, truly appreciate any help you can give us.

THANK YOU!!

Truly,

Julie.♥

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails