Friday, May 28, 2010

THE BEAD & BUTTON SHOW...

...it's coming up quickly (way too quickly!).

I'll have some fabulous beads there, some jewelry, too...
...plus lots of glass & copper acorns and my sterling twig changeable bead holders. Hope you'll stop by to check them out.

Here's a coupon for you, too, for 20% off one item at my booth...
While I'm at it... click here for a coupon for $2 off show admission.

Hope to see you there!

Till then...

~ Julie

6 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Pretty Things said...

OH. My.. Goodness. I so want those earrings.

TesoriTrovati said...

I want them too!
I hope to meet you! I will be working at Heather Powers' booth #1212.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Unknown said...

The pendant is great!!

Jen Judd said...

I wish I could see you there!!! Much love and luck for a good show!!!! :)

Mermaid Glass said...

Beautiful! I wish I could go this year just to see all the gorgeous work in person. Good luck!

Julie said...

Thanks ladies!! I LOVE these earrings. They're so simple, too, but really make a statement.

Erin... I'm all on my own @ my booth, so definitely come by to say hi, I'd love to meet you. 1212... you're so close!

Jen... I wish you were going to be there! I still have an available bed. (hint, hint) :o)

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails