Saturday, December 15, 2007

WHEW! WIPE-OUT......

OMG...what a week!! I'm exhausted after just having my website up & having items in my Etsy shop for just a few days. What a whirlwind!! It's been exciting... I've already sold 7 items on Etsy & there's a bid (& 10 watchers) on my kaleidoscope on eBay, plus several watchers on my heart bead, too... auctions ends Sunday night. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds!!

I've sold out of just about everything I brought down to the boutique in Minneapolis... they asked if I can make up some more ornaments, pens, bottle openers, etc... yikes!! I counted & have already taken in 46 ornaments & they still want more!! LOL! Don't know how much I can do between now & next Wednesday when I'm down there volunteering again. It's almost Christmas & they think they're going to be getting a ton of last minute (male) shoppers toward the end of the week next week, so I'm going to try to get some items made up & delivered to them on Wednesday when I volunteer again. Fun, fun, fun!! :o) There's only one kaleidoscope left, too! Yippee!!! LOL! I'll try to do some more of those, too. Holy Crap!

I definitely need to learn how to balance everything, though. This is a great learning experience & is just showing me how much I need to prepare for earlier & in greater quantity next year!

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails