Wednesday, March 19, 2008

GONE IN SIXTY SECONDS...



I swear...I put this bead out on the table @ the bead bazaar this past weekend & ducked down to dig around for my camera in my bag to take pictures of my trays & someone was paying for it & 2 others that coordinated w/ it by the time I got back up!! LOL! How cool is that??? (VERY cool!!) Good thing I took a few quick pictures the night before, huh?? :o)

This is a new thing for me... RAKU stringer-work. I avoided Raku & other silver glasses up till now because they came out like poop (sad but true), but I think I'm figuring them out. The bead is etched... this color looks FABULOUS etched. (I hardly etch anything)

What do you think??

(it's not Opal Yellow...did you notice??)

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails