Friday, May 23, 2008

MOBR STORY #2 - TATTOOS & DRUNK FISHERMEN...

MOBR stories continued...

So... I still haven't shown you a photo of my new tattoo...(I told you I got my first tattoo over Spring Break in Colorado, didn't I?) (click on the pictures for a larger detailed one...how fun!)


This is me flashing Fritz...

This is Fritz feeling me up...I'm quite relaxed, can't you tell?
This is my itty-bitty first tattoo...before the center was filled w/ fuscia...

Guess I need to take a picture of it completed, don't I??


So...what does my tattoo have to do w/ the bead retreat, you ask?? LOL! Well...where do I start?? :o)

There are some fishermen who are at this resort every year the same weekend for a fishing tournament...they've been coming up there for over 20 years, from what I understand. For the past 3 years since the retreat has been happening there, these guys have come over in the evening (after a day of fishing & drinking) to see what we were up to... watching people torch, drinking more beer, chatting w/ the crazy fire freaks, LOL, & a few of them have even tried their hand at making a bead!! They're a great group of guys... most of them are older guys, probably in their 60s... some younger ones, too...more than likely their sons.

Anyway... Saturday night, I was hanging out w/ a small handful of ladies around 2am or so...3 of the drunk fishermen were there, too...Larry, our favorite (in his 60s, probably), is there & 2 younger guys are w/ him... they're standing behind me chatting w/ eachother while the girls & I are sitting at this picnic table chatting w/ eachother. Somehow the subject of tattoos come up & I mention that I had just gotten my first one over Spring Break. Kimberly Polka (Red) is sitting across from me & wants to see it. There is a light attached to the table right beside me, so I lean into the light & flash her my tattoo.... it's high enough that I'm not really showing anything, but these 3 guys all move in, leaning over my shoulder to get a look @ my tattoo! LOL!! I suppose from that angle they get a nice glimpse of my cleavage, too, LOL, (or my "valley" as my youngest used to call it when he was 4 or so, LOL.) but that's it. So.... for the rest of the weekend, Kim is talking about my "titty-tat" & is telling different drunk fishermen to come up to me & ask to see my "little titty-tat"... or something like that. LOL. OMG. Of course I flashed them, LOL, that's what it's there for... of course it's meant to be flashed to my hubby, LOL, but it's not THAT low, so I didn't have that big of a problem showing it off. I could wring Kim's neck, though, LOL... it was pretty funny, actually.

...to be continued...

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails