Wednesday, November 12, 2008

PUBLIC REACTION...

I'm thrilled w/ the reactions I'm getting on my new pieces... in public & online on Lampwork Etc... I've gotten so many Private Messages there from people I've long admired, so I'm just floored... it's just made my week.

Maybe I'm on the right track??

2 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Sabrielle said...

Julie,

I do not think you have ever been "off the right track". I just think your work keeps evolving as you discover more and more things that you want to try. This is an amazing thing to watch, specially if the artist is good at documenting the journey.
Your journey in particular has been well documented. Since the beginning you have been right on the money, not only because your work is beatiful, but also because you adapt and keep it different and constant.

Your forever lurker

Jen

Julie said...

Aw... thanks, Jen. It's nice to have a groupie. :o)

Julie

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails