Monday, February 9, 2009

REASONS TO BUY QUALITY LAMPWORK BEADS...

I like to think that my pieces are truly unique one-of-a-kind little works of art & have found that my customers understand & believe that, too. They seem to "get" the value of what I'm offering & appreciate that. I love this about my customers. I don't know if they're few & far between, but I know they're out there. I'd like to say to them...

"THANK YOU for supporting me. THANK YOU for believing in me and appreciating my work. THANK YOU for allowing me to continue to do what I've come to love & truly enjoy. I appreciate that you recognize what I do as art & understand the value of each piece. THANK YOU for encouraging me to continue to thrive & grow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helen Simon put this list together and posted it on LampworkEtc. & is allowing us to share it...

Ten Reasons to Buy Quality Lampwork Beads:
©copyright 2008, Helen Simon . helensharvest.etsy

1- It is original and unique art. No one else will own or wear it.
2- You can meet the artist in a cyber way thereby understanding your purchase. You can inquire about the inspiration. Most artists are delighted to talk about their work.
3- It will outlast quilts and even painted canvases, with proper care, perhaps for millennia. Ancient Roman beads are commonly available, even on Ebay.
4- Because of its longevity, it will enhance your portfolio, and provide inheritance for your heirs. What a lovely, thoughtful gift of art to your appreciative loved ones!
5- You can wear your art, expressing your daily mood, your ensemble often secondary to your Lampwork.
6- You can request custom work for a special occasion. Most artists are honored to help with special orders.
7- It is small, so easy to store with other precious treasures.
8- Your purchase will have inexpensive shipping because it is light.
9-Your unique Beads may inspire your original designs worthy of being published, winning contests and prizes.
10- It is FUN to buy, own, give, be inspired by, and wear

Robin Koza added these to her blog post,
I thought they were worth including:
A - It's gorgeous and you can't live without it. :)
B - Support artisans and buy 'Made in USA' products, not mass produced items.

Why do you purchase or make lampwork beads??

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails