Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SOMEONE'S IN THE STUDIO W/ JULIE NORDINE...Lisa Kennedy - Part 2

Here is the PART 2 to my first SOMEONE'S IN THE STUDIO W/ JULIE video that I posted back in August. Now it's my sister's turn to give it a try @ the torch. She did a great job & was even initiated, too, into my world w/ her first burn! Don't worry, it's not graphic & I give you a little countdown to when she does it.



That was just her 2nd bead. If she were a real student, we wouldn't be jumping in like that... she didn't learn anything about making a bead round, how gravity works or really how to hold things correctly, etc. She definitely jumped in w/ both feet & did great, though!!

Later...

~ Julie

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails