Saturday, February 5, 2011

BEAD SOUP UPDATE...

I've been so busy this past week that I haven't taken the time to sit down & write about what I received from Jess Italia Lincoln!! Look how pretty the packaging is. Beautiful dyed fabric strips tying the package together... 
...sweet green organza pouches...
it was a joy just opening each pouch & exploring what goodies were inside! 
She sent a beautiful pendant that she made & a toggle made up of a few of Vintaj's new Arte Metal components that she altered...she even stamped "REFLECT" on the toggle's key/bar! Just sweet. 
She also included a bunch of Vintaj findings... bead caps & beads from both of their lines, chains, too... as well as pearls, sweet little chrysoprase rondelles, some czech glass flowers & leaves, faceted stones, a beautiful silk ribbon, the list goes on. 
The colors are absolutely beautiful...earthy, I'm really looking forward to working w/ it all. 

Thank you, Jess! I just love it all!! 

~ Julie

4 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Jess Italia Lincoln said...

Julie I'm SO happy you enjoyed opening the goodies I sent. I had a lot of fun making the pendant & toggle, thank you for your wonderful compliments. Can't wait to see what you make with the bead soup, and see some of your gorgeous glass beads incorporated! Happy Designing ~ Jess

Clayworks by Lisa Boucher said...

Wow Julie - what a delicious bag of goodies for your soup! Jess did a fabulous job selecting and wrapping. Beautiful Vintaj beads and I see that crow in there - a personal favorite. What beady fun ~ really looking forward to seeing what you create! Lisa :)

Karen Williams said...

Fun! I'm in the process of testing out my links before Saturday's reveal and enjoying a pre-tour as I go.

What a beautiful collection! And I love the presentation. Can't wait to see what you do!

Julie said...

Thanks ladies!! Can't believe the reveal is on Saturday already!! Can't wait!

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails