Tuesday, March 5, 2013

KEYS....

I just love making beads on antique skeleton keys. I'm always on the hunt for unique keys... especially longer ones, hard combination to find.

Here are a few that I made this week for my upcoming shows...
Busy getting ready for the Twin Cities Bead Bazaar that's coming up this weekend. I'm really looking forward to it! Only hope that the snow that closed our schools today will be cleared up by then! Shouldn't be an issue... looks like it'll be above freezing by the weekend. 6 years ago the show was clobbered by a blizzard & it was DEAD! I felt so bad for all of the vendors who traveled for it... even from places like Florida & North Carolina! Guess you take that chance when you sign up!

Anyway... kids & hubby are home from school/work today.... kiddos are sleeping in & hubby is working online... I'm heading down to my studio! Lots to do!

Till next time...

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails