Tuesday, August 13, 2013

AMONG MY PEERS...

I'm so excited!!


I just received some copies of the 2nd issue of the ISGB's (International Society of Glass Beadmakers) Glass Bead Evolution magazine. I was interviewed for a "Guided Studio Tour" article by Nicole Valentine-Rimmer & it's part of this issue. I'm so honored to be included amongst some of my favorite glass people... Lisa Atchison, Lori Greenberg, JC Herrell, & Jim Berry of Blue Moon Glassworks! (I've even taken a JC Herrell class AT Blue Moon Glassworks!!)


It was great to be interviewed by Nicole (w/ some additional questions & editing by Hayley Tsang Sather)... fun to reveal my process...talk about my interior design & glassworking background, my studio, electroforming setup & my show booth display. Awesome to see pictures of my spaces & my work. Especially excited to be introduced to so many of my beadmaking peers... nationally & internationally!

Here are some of the pictures from the article...
 

THANK YOU, Nicole, for doing such a great job!!

The magazine is being mailed out to the ISGB members & will be available for purchase through the ISGB website @ some point.

Till next time...

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails