Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO ME...

I realized on my way to a Star of the North group event on Sunday that it had been exactly 2 years since I started lampworking.

I feel like I've made such huge strides this year. I'm so thrilled to be doing something that I completely adore & find so satisfying.

It's been a fun year of glass, too!
~ Missouri Bead Retreat in May...
~ a visit to the Bead & Button Show in June...
~ a 2 day class w/ Jennifer Geldard, Glass Stock & the Frantz Glass Bash in August/September...
~ a 2 day class w/ Michael Barley in October...
~ my first outdoor shows...
~ my first shows on my own...
~ my first home show/party, etc...
~ my first time being published (calendar)

... the list goes on.

This coming year looks even brighter... so much to look forward to! I'm participating in some out of town bead shows, like the:
~ next month I'll be in St. Louis for the Midwest Glass Experience @ Third Degree Glass Factory & will be taking classes with Anastasia, Michael Mangiafico & Libby Leuchtman!!
~ Art Glass & Bead Show in Madison in March
~ the Bead & Button Show in Milwaukee in June
~ & Bead Fest Philadelphia in Augst.

AND I've been asked to be a part of a book of glass bead artists!! I'm so excited. I'll post more info when it's available. Nothing like a little bit of exposure. :o)

Plus we're going to be traveling to San Francisco on up into Oregon & Washington in late June through mid-July. I better have my act together, huh?? :o)

What a great place to be in my life... I'm feeling quite blessed.

Till next time...

~ Julie

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails