Thursday, January 28, 2010

POSTSECRETS....

I'm completely fascinated.

First of all... I don't know why I've never heard of PostSecrets... looks like it's been around for several years. I came across it in a blog the other day... I'm totally & completely intrigued.

They're posted every Sunday on their blog...PostSecret Sunday Secrets

I'm amazed at how these postcards can say so much w/ just a few words...
[wish14.jpg]
...they make you think.
[2311522637_69f67bd4b6.jpg]
...make you FEEL.
[wish5.jpg]
....make you want to let go of those little thoughts & feelings we keep to ourselves out of fear of SOMETHING.
[wish7.jpg]
"Free your secrets and become who you are"...
[wish9.jpg]
"We all have secrets: fears, regrets, hopes, beliefs, fantasies, betrayals, humiliations. We may not always recognize them but they are part of us--like dreams we can't always recall in the morning light. I believe each one of us has the ability to discover, share, and grow our own dark secrets into something meaningful and beautiful." Frank Warren...founder of PostSecrets.

PostSecrets does alot for Suicide prevention, too...

Do you have a secret to share?? (secret.....click on the postcard)

I think I'll share a few of these from time to time...

Till then...

~ Julie

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails