Tuesday, January 5, 2010

END OF 2009 WORK - Part 1: PENDANTS...

I've been so neglectful!! I have so many pieces & so many pictures to show you... I've added some of them to my website's 2009 Gallery, but wanted to show a few of them off here, too.

Alot of these are available...some of them are going to be listed in my Etsy shop... someday...

We'll start w/ PENDANTS

Isn't this piece fabulous?? LOVE IT!
One of my favorite ways to combine Vintaj findings & a beautiful hand dyed silk ribbon from Heidi (Jamn Glass)... a little bit of sterling mixed in, too. I bought the Vintaj filigree finding to see if I can incorporate it into pieces w/ my acorns... if you look closely it has little acorns & oak leaves on it.
(click on images for detail)
I'll just show you a few angles of the rest...
I paired this beautiful heart pendant w/ a fabulous Jamn Glass hand dyed silk ribbon...chosen to pull out the colors in the vine design.

Love this heart pendant! I think the bail on this is perfect for this piece... the width, etc. The findings are sterling, Bali silver & just a tiny Vintaj brass bead & it hangs from a beautiful Jamn Glass hand dyed silk ribbon.

This pendant has dichroic glass underneath the center portion. I'm not a glitzy kind of beadmaker, so when I laid the dichro down & saw it w/ the dark ivory, I had to cover it up w/ a light layer of DH Ekho glass, LOL, then encased that section in clear. You wouldn't know it was Ekho & you can still see some of the dichro coming through... I really love it. Pendant has sterling silver & Vintaj findings & it's paired with a beautiful Jamn Glass hand dyed silk ribbon.

I love this piece! Bead's not perfect, but still beautiful. It hangs from a fun Vintaj brass leaf.... pendant findings are a mixture of Vintaj brass, sterling & Bali silver. Of course it's on a beautiful Jamn Glass hand dyed silk ribbon, chosen to pull out more purples from the bead.

Here's one more... my favorite dark red glass. Matching earrings posted here.
That's just a small taste for you. Want to see more? Visit my website's 2009 Gallery.

2 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Donna said...

I JUST LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
It is so organic. The color combonations are wonderful. Thanks so very much for sharing your work with the world.
silkroadrelics.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Thank you, Donna! I appreciate your enthusiasm!

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails