Saturday, August 21, 2010

SOMEONE'S IN THE STUDIO W/ JULIE NORDINE...Lisa Kennedy

APRIL 2010
My sister, Lisa, & I went on a roadtrip to Colorado in April... she flew from North Carolina to me in Minnesota & we drove together... what a blast!! It was a great visit... all of us girls (4 sisters) got heart tattoos on our wrists...
YEOUCH!!!! I'm the one @ 9 o'clock... w/out any thorns. (he was going to add the specific thorns I wanted @ the end... I was just DONE @ that point, LOL!) Would've preferred it to be turned around facing our hands, it's upside-down like this, but majority ruled that they'd rather be able to look @ it themselves.

When we got back to Minnesota, Lisa & I headed to my studio & I showed her how beads are made. Very basic stuff... just showed her some basic techniques, so don't expect alot... other than alot of video. :o) I put this up on YouTube today... (I hate seeing myself on video, can't believe I put this out there!) ...my family has been wanting to see me do my thing, too, so there you go. There are bead pictures @ the end of the video... tell me what you think of my editing, LOL, it's my first time editing a video.

Did you notice the new tattoo?? (left wrist)

Back to work! :o) 

~ Later!! 

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails