Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BACK HOME...

Bead Fest Philadelphia was a success!! It was exhausting, but so much fun! I really enjoy meeting & chatting w/ shoppers & artists... of course I love selling my work & hearing all of the wonderful comments about it... very good for my ego. ;o)

Jennifer had a fantastic class... I really enjoyed helping out!

I got the chance to meet some fellow artists that I know online... I love doing that, it makes the online experience that much more personal!!

I took a few quick shots of some of the pieces I had out on my table since I didn't have a chance to photograph them beforehand...

~ Just a tiny heart to show off. :o)
This is probably the largest heart I've made (the glass is 2 1/2" long...3 1/2" to top of ring) & it's FABULOUS on!! :o) Definitely makes a statement!
I made it off of the end of my mandrel, first time I've done that, & I love it. I was asked to make a smaller version for someone @ the show... I'll definitely be making more of these... & I'm sure they'll all be smaller than this one... maybe!
Here's a side view for you...

I love this one...

Here's a little try of donuts for you...

these little puppies were super popular... I could've made another dozen or two & they'd be gone.
I love this lentil....
...ignore the white mark on the bottom of it... that was my color coded pricing. I couldn't write out all of the prices on the beads because of my burn, so I decided to do colored dots. I won't be doing that again, people don't like to decipher things, even w/ a list right in front of them.

Here's a donut bead that I made after I burned my thumb... I wasn't in love w/ part of the vine, so I electroformed it...

Isn't it fabulous??? :o)

I'm having fun creating... it's fun to see how things have evolved over the past few years...

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails