Monday, August 10, 2009

THIS WEEKEND'S BOOTY...

...just before cleaning...they're so pretty under water! ;o)
(click image to enlarge)
I pulled out my Rubino for the first time since my Opal Yellow / Rubino phase (over a year ago)... the bead on the bottom left (at about 7:30) is DH Terranova2 w/ raku frit on top w/ Rubino over white on the bottom... separated by raku around the equator. I love it! (check it out full size!) Looks like a new style. :o)

The other reds you see are Moretti Purple Red (w/ raku scrollwork)... my favorite red... fabulous etched.

The disc did not turn out. :o( End of a long day in the studio... I finally gave up on it. That usually doesn't happen...

0 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails