Saturday, September 25, 2010

THANK YOU NOTES...

I got the best note on my Facebook wall today from someone who purchased a large amount of product over the past week & had received her package this morning. I must share, it made me smile...

Cake Serving Set... my first set of these.
"I never understood how one could fall in love with someone they've never met. And furthermore, how it could be a woman if I wasn't gay. But, I think you've managed. LOL! I got my package today, can you tell? Everything is STUNNING, and the red heart key is MIME MINE MINE!!!! Thank you, Julie ♥"

It was such a pleasure to work w/ someone who knows & appreciates art glass pieces. It makes her funny little note that much more meaningful.


2 MUCH APPRECIATED COMMENTS:

Stamped Elements said...

Isn't that lovely!!!

Julie said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails